ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management
Covering classical project management activities as well as quality and risk management for software projects and emphasizing in depth the critical success factor in project execution of “Human Resource Management“.
This certification combines specific characteristics adapted to the requirements and conditions of the modern and innovative software industry.
61 questions, multiple-choice, 90 minutes (25% time extension for non-native speakers available on request), minimum score 70%
• Provide a basis of knowledge required for successful initiation and execution of projects
• Understand project planning and the components of a project plan
• Know how to steer projects and secure quality
• Learn the definition of Human Resource Management as a component of project management
• Oversee projects by analyzing risk